After installing the new Apple Mac OS X “El Capitan” software, users are reporting that they cannot load any earlier Adobe CS5 software products, such as Photoshop and Illustrator CS5 and many other versions of Adobe’s design software suites. Users are reporting a Java error as seen here:
These users will need to install Java SE 6 Runtime for El Capitan. This error simply means that you will have to downgrade your current version of Java, which is a major part of the Adobe CS5 suite. To download this older version of Java, simply visit our Java download page and download the older Java package, which resides on Apple’s servers.
After you install the Java SE 6 Runtime for El Capitan, your normal Adobe software functions will return, such as Photoshop and Illustrator CS5. Alternatively, you can purchase the newest Adobe Creative Cloud software from here and not have this Java issue.
Please consider a small and secure donation if this post helped you with your issue!
Incoming search terms:
- el capitan CS5
- photoshop 5 5 mac ox
- crack after effects cs5 mac el capitan
- adobe master collection cs5 crack instructions
- adobe design premium cs5 free download
- adobe design premium cs5 crack instructions
- adobe cs5 woeks with el cpitan?
- adobe cs5 design premium software free download
- adobe cs3 design suite premium crack snow leopard
- will photoshop cs5 work on 10 11